1. Mean annual progression of myopia (SER) and 1: Monica Jong, Mingguang He, Brien A Holden, Wayne Li, Padmaja Sankaridurg, Xiang Chen, Thomas Navadiluth, Earl L Smith, Ian George Morgan, Jian Ge; The rate of myopia progression in children who become highly myopic. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2014;55(13):3636.ngphanit, J., Mitchell, P., & Wang, J. J. (2002)
2. Holden BA, Fricke TR, Wilson DA, Jong M, Naidoo KS, Sankaridurg P, Wong TY, Naduvilath TJ, Resnikoff S. Global Prevalence of Myopia and High Myopia and Temporal Trends from 2000 through 2050. Ophthalmology. 2016 May;123(5):1036-42. doi: 10.1016/j.ophtha.2016.01.006. Epub 2016 Feb 11. PMID: 26875007.
3. Huang H-M, Chang DS-T, Wu P-C. The Association between Near Work Activities and Myopia in Children— Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. 2015.PLoS ONE 10(10): e0140419. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0140419.
4. Ramamurthy, D., Lin Chua, S. Y., and Saw, S.‐M. ( 2015) A review of environmental risk factors for myopia during early life, childhood and adolescence. Clin Exp Optom, 98: 497–506. doi: 10.1111/cxo.12346.
5. Lam CSY, Tang WC, Tse DY, Lee RPK, Chun RKM, Hasegawa K, Qi H, Hatanaka T, To CH.Defocus Incorporated Multiple Segments (DIMS) spectacle lenses slow myopia progression: a 2-year randomised clinical trial. British Journal of Ophthalmology. Published Online First: 29 May 2019. doi: 10.1136/bjophthalmol-2018-31373
6. Ho CL, Wu WF, Liou YM. Dose-Response Relationship of Outdoor Exposure and Myopia Indicators: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Various Research Methods. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019;16(14):2595.
7. Jonas JB, Ang M, Cho P, et al. IMI prevention of myopia and its progression. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2021;62(5):6.
8. WSPOS. Sunlight Exposure & Children’s Eyes Consensus Statement. 2016. Available at: https://www.wspos.org/wspos-sunlight-exposurechildrens-eyes-consensus-statement/(Last accessed: 28/03/2023)
9. Prevent Blindness. Children’s Eyes are More Susceptible to Long-Term Damage from UV Rays. 2011. Available at: https://preventblindness.org/childrenseyes-are-more-susceptible-to-long-term-damagefrom-uv-rays/ (Last accessed: 28/03/2023)
10. Artigas JM, Felipe A, Navea A, Fandiño A, Artigas C. Spectral transmission of the human crystalline lens in adult and elderly persons: color and total transmission of visible light. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2012;53(7):4076-4084.
11. HOYA data on file. Transmission, traffic light recognition, and UV blocking test for MiYOSMART clear and polarized lenses. 02/2023. Tests were conducted at room temperature (23°C).
12. HOYA data on file. PSF test on MiYOSMART clear and sun spectacle lenses. 06/2022.
13. HOYA Data on file. Lens performance validation test for MiYOSMART photochromic lenses – activation and deactivation. 02/2023. Tests were conducted at room temperature (23°C).
14. HOYA data on file. Transmission, traffic light recognition, and UV blocking test for MiYOSMART clear and photochromic lenses. 02/2023. Tests were conducted at room temperature (23°C).
15. Shah R.L., et al, Time outdoors at specific ages during early childhood and the risk of incident myopia. Investigative ophthalmology & visual science. 2/2017, 58(2), pp 1158-1166
16. Sankaridurg P1, Tilia D1, Morton M1, Weng R1, Jong M1, Zhu F2. Guidelines for Myopia Management. 1 Brien Holden Vision lnstitute; 2 Shanghai Eye Disease Prevention and Treatment Center https://guidelines.brienholdenvision.org, accessed 16.08.1018.
17. Tse DY, Lam CS, Guggenheim JA, Lam C, Li KK, Liu Q, To CH. Simultaneous defocus integration during refractive development. lnvest Ophthalmol Vis Sci.2007 Dec;48(12):5352-9.